.

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Florida State, First Impression :: Essays Papers

Florida State, First r take downue stampWhen I shaped to come to Florida State, surprisingly enough it wasnt for the parties. I was real excited closely coming here and studying (dont ask me why). all other school I looked at I judged them according to how much(prenominal) of a party school they were and what the girls looked like. Then I end up at the 1 party school with a 51 ratio of girls to guys. In fact when I came here I wasnt even planning on rushing a Fraternity. When I got here though it was a whole different story. I can remember the calendar week before school started, walking down the hall of my dorm and visual perception newspaper clippings on all the doors. After a few days I got curious and decided to read one of them. It was an article about how our University was named the 1 party school for 1999-2000. The last time we had this title was in 1996. Our school has ranked in the top five biggest party schools quadruple times in the last six year s, and in 1996 it was ranked 1. For those archetypical one or two weeks of school, everyone was making a big require about it. I even saw it brought up on MTV News, and drollery Central. Both shows were ripping on Sandy DAlemberte about the comments he had tested to make to save the face of his school. His comments about the title were that it was unfair because it was not done in any type of scientifically correct manner. other one of his arguments was that an interviewer from the Princeton Review had not been to the campus since 1997 so there was no certain(prenominal) way that they could have information from students about the present social feel at the school. The only information the media had to judge this on was feedback they got from student surveys, which be not the most dependable way to get information. So how simply is this title decided? Does someone go around to different parties and decide it based on how good the parties are? Is it decided by the form of kegs bought in a set amount of time in capital of Florida?

No comments:

Post a Comment