.

Friday, March 15, 2019

Maturity :: essays research papers

maturitymatureness is non something that happens overnight. Maturity comes through trial and erroneous belief its a process which has to be perfected. Life throws curveballs and there ar always multiple ways to deal with the situations. Being mature is reservation the right choices and knowing right from wrong. When you turn eighteen you are judge to just be mature. Youre allowed to buy a house, a car, push back a credit card, it seems like you can do whatever you want. Maturity basically gets thrown at you, so hopefully you are inclined(p) for it. High school responsibilities, like getting a job, budgeting your time and larn to drive teach you skills that you can use in your heavy(a) life, if you study to apply them. Maturity is about choice. You can be given both skill that you need to survive and if you are mature enough you lead use them.For me, driving a car, going to Europe, graduating, and having a job find all contributed to my maturity. I have to make life and death choices all day maculation driving, and my choices affect others lives- and that bring a lot of maturity. I went to Europe basically by myself, with no arouse there to hold my hand. I had to make good choices, be skillful and be mature while I was half way crossways the world from my parents. I am graduating this year as well. After this summer I am going to college, being a real adult and I will be able to make my own choices. Maturity will help me keep my head on straight while I am being my own boss. For the past two old age I have held the same job. This job has taught me responsibility, how to deal with money and people and basic life skills. If I were not mature I would not be able to hold a job for that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment