.

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Short Story - Memories of Fear

I am going to land to visit my grey school tomorrow afternoon. I am about(predicate) 1.77 m tall; I am a slit skinny with in truth slight muscles. I wear glass because my vision has gotten a stria worse. Although I am skinny, I am real acrobatic: I go on jogs every morning. I am 27 years old, unless still not married. I am a buff so I pass away a lot: my fluid dram is to travel the whole world. I am a very strong writer, but I need all the condemnation I need because I am not candid under pressure.\nI was movement to school in my galvanizing powered car. I begettert like polluting because it is cause global warming. Anyway I just reached the school, but to my storm it was being torn rectify. No one was at that place; it was vacant. As I walked into the school there was neither a country nor trees, it resembled a haunted graveyard, I didnt mind, I went up to the fourth fib where my senior locker was. I exposed it and found well-nigh schoolbooks and some noteb ooks. I rearranged the locker so it was clean and tidy. I and and so went down to the third floor looking into all my antecedent classes. I then headstrong to go down steps and walk on where the theater was. While I was base on balls I stopped where the intent net was. There I was sitting on the fuse and my outgo friend on the chair. Ahmed, youre coming to the fellowship tonight? Right! tell my friend. No, I cant because no one allow drive me there. I said. practice on Ahmed, try to come. It bequeath be the last condemnation you see me before I travel to New York. He said. Ill see you once again I am c% sure. I said. I then stood up told him goodbye and odd and returned home. I never precept him again. The tears started to fill up my eyes as I thought of the last m I saw my best friend; actually he was my only friend.\nI unbroken on walking exhausting to stop my tears. I went to the old benched; they turned a dark brown color and more or less of them broken. I sat down on the third bench from the right, that bench brought to me a very terrible memory. It ...

No comments:

Post a Comment